This course is currently closed
This module has been designed to give learners the knowledge and understanding of the key elements of the equal inclusion of people with disabilities:
- COMPETENCE: the company needs to educate and make its employees aware of the importance of equal inclusion of people with disabilities;
- COMPLIANCE: the company must know and comply with all relevant labour legislation in the field of employment of persons with disabilities, human rights and non-discrimination;
- DIGNITY: equal inclusion of people with disabilities in the work environment is part of the organization’s culture, internal communication culture and its values;
- ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT: equal inclusion of people with disabilities in the work environment is part of the organization’s strategy. To achieve the goal must develop concrete measures;
- SOCIAL JUSTICE: the company communicates its commitment to the equal inclusion of people with disabilities externally with all its stakeholders. Promotes its commitment in the community; cooperates with non-governmental organizations and schools (contribution to society).
Please see below the helping materials for this course.